SPbGASU welcomed the participants of the advanced professional training program “Specialist in the information modeling field in construction” held from April 22 till May 28, 2021. The program was prepared and implemented in the scope of the WP3 under BIM-ICE Project. The course workload is 72 academic hours.
The training program is based on the new professional standard 16.151 “Information Modeling Specialist in the Construction Sphere” regulating the requirements to the specialists in this field.
The program is aimed at enhancing the specialists’ professional competences in BIM connected with managing creation, use and maintenance of the information model for capital construction objects on all the steps of its life cycle.
The lectures and practical lessons covered a wide range of topics:
- BIM tools for specialists;
- intradisciplinary and interdisciplinary interaction between the design and construction process participants;
- BIM regulations and standard process documentation;
- life cycle, content and structure of the digital information model for capital construction objects;
- data transfer formats including IFC (export and import procedure using various software);
- VR and AR technologies.
The program participants represented different organizations implementing projects using BIM-technologies, as well as SPbGASU professors and staff.
On May 28 the program was successfully completed, the participants were awarded the certificates on advanced training.
The new call for the next program will be launched soon, registration is already open: https://forms.gle/vsz3x6Dm8nqPa6RD7. Looking forward to welcoming you among the participants of the new advanced training program!
Text and photos: Svetlana Petrova