BIM-ICE Opening seminar “Possibilities of education in promoting BIM implementation in companies” 29 October 2020
Online seminar in Zoom at 12.45-15.00 (UTC+2.00 Helsinki) / 13.45-16.00 (UTC+3.00 St. Petersburg)
Welcome to the Opening seminar of the BIM-ICE project!
In the seminar you will:
- learn more about the current state of BIM use in Finland and Russia
- hear expert views about how education can promote BIM use
- be encouraged to bring up your insights related to the new ways to use BIM as well as the needs of BIM education
The BIM-ICE Opening Seminar will be a virtual conference organised in Zoom. The seminar will be held in English, with simultaneous interpretation in Russian.
Please register to the seminar by 27 October 2020
25 October 2020 via this registration form.
Entrance link to the virtual conference room will be sent to registered participants closer to the seminar.
The BIM-ICE opening seminar is organised by the LAB University of Applied Sciences and Saint Petersburg State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering. The BIM-ICE, ‘BIM Integration in Higher and Continuing education’ project (2020–2022) is funded by the EU, Russia and Finland, via South-East-Finland – Russia CBC 2014–2020 programme.
(in UTC+2.00 time)
12.45 Check-in to the virtual conference room begins
13.00 Welcome words
- Chair of the seminar Kirsi Taivalantti, LAB
13.15 Project BIM-ICE
- Project manager Eliisa Punttila, LAB
13.25 Current state of BIM in organisations
- Introduction and current state in Finland – Timo Lehtoviita, LAB
- Current state in Russia – Iurii Stolbikhin, SPbGASU
13.55 Round table discussion
- Comments from quest speakers representing building industry, research and education TBA
- Joint discussion moderated by Timo Lehtoviita and Iurii Stolbikhin
14.50 Possibilities for educational collaboration the BIM-ICE project
- Jarno Rautiainen, LAB
14.55 Closing words of the seminar
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin